COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCE SHOPPING
**Update July 7, 2020: We are no longer offering appointments during regular business hours. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange for private shopping due to increased risk of COVID-19 complications.
1. Please don’t come to shop at Geoscape if you are sick! Stay home and stay healthy. The rocks will be waiting for you when you feel better 🙂
2. A mask is required inside, unless you can’t wear a mask for medical reasons
3. Average of 8-10 shoppers in the store at once.
4. Maintain 6 feet of social distance.
5. Hand sanitizer and hand washing station is available.
6. Walk-ins are welcomed, but not guaranteed for immediate entry. If there are fewer than about 8-10 people in the shop we can invite you in immediately, but if we’re at capacity you can add your name to the next available opening (much like a restaurant reservation).
8. Outdoor shopping is available. Please maintain 6 feet distance between other shoppers, and wear a mask if it gets crowded.
9. Special appointments are available for “At-Risk” shoppers. We are currently only offering appointments for customers who have a high risk of COVID complications. This group includes are people over 60, pregnant women, and those with chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease. Please contact us to set up an “At-Risk” shopper appointment.